133,000KRW for a year, 84,000KRW for a half year (Can be changed)
Hanhwa Insurance Co.,Ltd(Can be changed)
|Actual Medical Fee
(hospitalization in Korea)
||10% of all the expenses for hospitalization
|Actual Medical Fee
(Outpatient in Korea)
||Clinic : 10,000KRW
Hospital : 15,000KRW
General hospital : 20,000KRW
|Actual Pharmacy cost
Procedure for Insurance
Through preferred hospitals
Both insurance card and student card must be presented to the hospital, → Pay the personal Expenses to hospital → Treatment in hospital → full payment for prescription drug to the drugstore → Submit pharmacy receipts, copy of the insured's bankbook and foreigner registration card to office of International Affairs → Refund Pharmacy cost except Personal Expenses to students.
Through non-preferred hospitals
Treatment in hospital → Students pay the full amount of medical expenses to the hospital → full payment for prescription drug to the drugstore → Submit Hospital receipts, pharmacy receipts, copy of the insured's bankbook and foreigner registration card to office of International Affairs → Refund Hospital and Pharmacy cost except Personal Expenses to students.
* If medical expenses exceed 200,000KRW, medical certificate also has to be submitted.
- As intended by the Policyholder or the Insured, Self- injury, suicide, attempted suicide, or act of crime or violence of the Insured pursuant to the Criminal Law
- Previous illness of the Insured (ex. Diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, pneumonia, ozena, atopy, etc.)
- Psychosomatic disorder or mental disease of the Insured
- Pregnancy, childbirth (including one via caesarian operation), miscarriage, surgery, or other medical treatment of the Insured
- Dental treatment
- Specialist climbing, glider, piloting, sky-diving, scuba-diving, hang-gliding, motorcycle, and other similar activities
- Expenses incurred in relation to the administering of herbal medicines to promote health
- Expenses that are not related to medical treatment, expenses incurred in relation to the taking of high-unit health medicines without justifiable reasons, and diagnosis expenses that are not related to the clinical opinions of doctor
(ex. Medical examination, vaccination, eye examination)
- Anal-related disease, Oriental Clinic hospital does not provide coverage.
|Hospital Name||Location (subway)||Phone No.||Payment method|
||First Medical Treat Second pay personal expenses
station Exit #1 or #3
||First pay personal expenses Second Medical Treat